Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Stephen Bassett Ufo Disclosure

Stephen Bassett Ufo Disclosure
When I think of alien disclosure these days, I think of ufologist extrodinar Stephen Bassett, he's one of the leading spokespersons for this topic. I give a lot of credit to Stephen Bassett for pushing the topic and making people aware that there is an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race. But like many ufologists I don't think he understands that the government will never come forth on alien disclosure.

First of all, the main reason is because of all the lies the government has told us from the beginning, for instance the 1947 UFO crash in Roswell. It's said that the government broke a lot of laws back then to cover up the UFO crash. After seeing the governments stance on the Roswell crash, you can't expect any type of disclosure for even today.

Personally I think the average person isn't ready. Bassett may be, but the overall human race isn't. I've talked to some of my own siblings and friends, most don't even acknowledge a conversation about the UFO/alien topic. It's so taboo and stupid to them, they feel they are way above it, which is kind of sad.

I did notice Stephen Bassett can be a little twitchy and nervous as times, it seems as though the alien disclosure topic has really got the best of him. I don't want to say it's turned him into a nervous wreck, because he's a well mannered individual, but personally I know how a loss of answers can make any person stressed out.

In this article I really don't want to discourage Stephen Bassett from doing his job if he ever reads this, but I just hope he understands more of the government's situation on the alien disclosure topic. Sometimes the truth can be too frightful and painful for the public to handle. I wish Stephen Bassett well and hope to hear more about him on the news and on Coast to Coast AM.
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog