Friday, April 13, 2012

Ufo Sighting In Woonsocket Rhode Island On November 10Th 2013 Redorangewhite Light

Ufo Sighting In Woonsocket Rhode Island On November 10Th 2013 Redorangewhite Light
UFO SIGHTING IN WOONSOCKET, RHODE ISLAND ON NOVEMBER 10TH 2013 - RED/ORANGE/WHITE LIGHT

I had observed other orange orbs earlier this year and posted pictures and descriptions here. My youngest daughter (19) came in the house around 6:50 PM to tell me they were back. When I went outside I did observe an light south of my location. It first appeared it was moving our way, but would occasionally fade out, then it seemed to move away from us. I did manage to take a picture and some video this time. The object was quite a distance from me. The light was fairly steady but would fade on occasion, before moving out of my sight. This did take place and was visible for about 35 - 40 minutes.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog