Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ufo Sightings Glowing Ufo Over West Germany June 17 2013

Ufo Sightings Glowing Ufo Over West Germany June 17 2013
JUNE 18, 2013 - GERMANY - A glowing white ball of light was seen hovering over the skies of western Germany. This was captured on film on the 17th of June, 2013.EYE-WITNESS REPORT:I took this interesting flying object at 11:49 pm local time, clear sky, about 25^0C. The UFO made no sound. On the 7th of June, I saw 4 of those object (not at same time) when it was night at the SAME place and in the SAME night, like this one in video. Not exactly same flying path, once an object flew behind me, like only 100m altitude, very near, than above. Everytime one of these UFOs or lets say "ball of lights" is flying by, it is always ZERO sound. Often they are shining very much, constantly with same brightness. Even more than the object seen in this video. It is either very low or low altitude, I repeat.I had my camera with me cause I supposed that the chance is high to film one of those UFOs, cause the place is obviously an hotspot. So I had it on standby and watched the sky. The object was not higher than 100-200 metres. WATCH: UFO over Germany.

Source: we-are-believe.blogspot.com
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog