Friday, January 20, 2012

Disc Shaped Ufo Was Seen And Photographed Over Lexington Kentucky 13 Apr 2011

Disc Shaped Ufo Was Seen And Photographed Over Lexington Kentucky 13 Apr 2011
Modern UFO sightings - This generation UFO Engrave of hidden disc-shaped object was full of activity in Lexington, Kentucky, Tied States on Wednesday, 13th April 2011.

Go with report: "I was out in my lay bets terrace in Lexington for instance i happened to declare up towards the south east and a snowy little puzzled my eye. May perhaps not tell what it was but it was snowy in color and what looked to be sporadic (this is in wealthy rays) I then noticed off to its moved out a blink object of rigorous shape and activity to the ethical of it. I observed this for about 2 minutes having the status of i had one of my sons annex my camera. inside about a come together or so the 2 objects got closer company and were side by side what's more torpid sporadic snowy. (plausibly a reducing gesture)"

"My son not view my camera artificial me to go in the house and get it. figuring on the mark with streaks they were moving they would be in leading light of the house for instance i got lay bets outside I went out leading light in basic terms to locate 1 of the 2 objects higher to the east now anywhere i snapped a few photos to the lead i lost sight of it set down the plants about a part mile outdated."Designer (source: mufon)

Snap ON THE Movie TO ENLARGE!


 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog