Sunday, November 6, 2011

New Ufo Report Of Unidentified Sightings And Experience

New Ufo Report Of Unidentified Sightings And Experience
UFO SIGHTING IN AUSTIN, TEXAS ON JANUARY 1ST 2015 - 2 FLOATING IN PLACE RED ORBS NOT MOVING EXTREMELY BRIGHT

it was new years and we just left a friends house and my girl friend and I were headed home. Once we turned down manchaca rd off of slaughter heading north I noticed a bright strange red sphere object not moving at all. I then noticed another one not far from it. Same color and not moving as well. I've never seen anything like this and told my girlfriend to pull over. We did and we stayed there just watching both objects. They never moved not even a little. After about five minutes of watching them my girlfriend got freaked out. We were right under them and I told here I think this is my first ufo sighting. She made us leave after that. another car also noticed the objects and stopped across the street. They yelled to us asking us if we were observing the same thing. I said yes. We watched them for about five minutes and then left.

LATEST UFO SIGHTING


Member since the End of Days: MUFON

- - - Any requests for additional information, please email site owner (details on the Contact Page). Responses will typically be commented on here on 4ufos.com, or they may be addressed in your actual physical reality. 4UFOS.com and site owner accept no responsibility for the repercussions you experience from such contact though, as your species and ours are "that" different. From the accepted New World Authority Symbol: "We believe youR experience will be one (or perhaps many) to your satisfaction and that our efforts on your behalf are felt as exceeding your expectations."Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog