Monday, November 14, 2011

100 Or More Orange Yellow Lights Above Muswell Hill In London Uk

100 Or More Orange Yellow Lights Above Muswell Hill In London Uk
Date: October 31, 2010

Time: Approx: 11:20 p.m.

Important Brian, I was browsing Sightings.com and saw your enticement for packed accounts. I posted this by yourself on uk-ufo.co.uk and give sustain been no bring up postings after my check in in that story.

Prickle note: Here were possibly 100 or pompous of these lights, spheres, and the same as at smallest one keep a note claimed they were 'Chinese lanterns' I *did* see 8-10 of them form a circle (as viewed from our article on the ground submit Muswell Hill in London) as they held in reserve on poignant in their southerly directive.

"About IS MY Account AS POSTED THERE:"

I and firm other culture witnessed an great input of lights in the sky earlier Muswell Hill from Victoria Lane submit the Alexandra Palace area of London late on in the sundown of 31. October. 2009 Halloween!

The time was most probably about 11:20 p.m. - I was walking up Victoria Lane ( quick prevented from the railway station) after a group of culture standing out in their advance guard garden area at an intersection of a bothered manner called out to me to copy up at what was in the sky.

I turned to my in the approved manner and witnessed a rub, a flotilla of orange/yellow lights, rotund, gliding secretly back, all poignant in the self-same directive, critical, but not all at justified the self-same speed. The great thing was the desolate amount of these lights - I worth give requirement sustain been 50 - 80 or parallel 100 of them, all expectations downstairs in groups of 2-3 or 5-10 (approx.). They virtuous held in reserve on coming! We watched this input for fifteen to twenty minutes. They were not appearing in comment or poignant downstairs in a unlock line, barely file, but all at home what I'd notice was 5-15 degrees of arc earlier or beneath one up-to-the-minute.

I possibly will not tell for sure their degree, but I did sustain the announce that they were all at home the self-same widespread degree, and that this was not too far up in the sky, a twosome of thousand feet, conceivably, conceivably better, possibly five thousand feet.

I was not entitled to worth the size or diameter of these lights - But my *impression* was that if they'd been just about the size of a exact passenger jet (say, a BAC 111) that would sustain been about in the approved manner.

The sky had firm clouds, quite low, and the orbs or lights would at last dissolve faint prevented near the south. I couldn't say for sure if they were becoming intangible by the clouds or virtuous "final". I watched the immoderate end of their line in the directive they were poignant to try to shape which case it was, and again my *impression* was that most would honestly "flash out", then again I care about I witnessed firm of them confidential modish the cloud cover and final that (solidify) way.

At the same time as was most neurotic to me was the reactions of the dissimilar culture witnessing this band. The culture curved me were rationally unnerved by what they were seeing - They held in reserve asking me what I strife we were witnessing.

"Correspond - it looks while they're craft of firm sympathetic, either ours or 'theirs' " I thought, " and it looks while they virtuous beseech to show us that they can do this sand of thing."

One of the culture with me asked me if I strife other culture in London power more to the point be able to see this, and as a consequence he phoned his brother who lived faint east in Senior London. He in breathless anticipation told the brother what we were seeing, and he sure that he knew his brother power occupy he was nutty, but we were in fact seeing this! He passed his give a call to me because apparently the brother was amazed, and I sure placidly to the man on the give a call that what the man next to me was verbalize was expected, we *were* all thought this great input of what appeared to be shrewdly guided lights (craft or whatever).

One woman walking to her car on the other side of the road watched for a few minutes and as a consequence called out to us as she was getting modish her car that they were honestly "lanterns" (Chinese lanterns) -

I looked impulsion at these lights and I possibly will not prearranged following her, they seemed to me to be most probably firm kinds of craft flying in formation, lots of craft and a few moments after this woman's make a note of, 8 - 10 craft went modish a circle formation (all the the same as recurrent on in the self-same southerly directive at their self-same pace) and this reminded me of the NASA video footage from one of the STS Shuttle missions after a amount of lights pop modish comment and form a circle earlier the Be given, and at last one light more to the point blinks around in the centre of that circle.

Here was no light in the centre of this circle I saw, but it effective occurred to me that if they *were* truthful Chinese Lanterns, it would be farther than they possibly will manoeuvre themselves modish a circle formation and hold that make up the same as calm poignant to the fore.

I felt no mark of take a chance, attentively from this flotilla, but I did sound that whatever else power sustain been leave-taking on, this was a input fated to show London that whatever these were, they possibly will fly

secretly in thickset numbers and were indubitably *there*.

At the same time as is sympathetic of great is that I sustain seen no reports of this incident of fifteen to twenty minutes characterize anywhere, but give were firm lights seen in Lewisham and in a daze curved London that sundown.

My son lives all but and I phoned him as the lights were command to thin out, not as much of appearing, to tell him about this and he caught sight of most probably the last 10 - 15 lights from the impulsion (south-facing) pane of his dwelling, but he was more to the point of the assessment that it was most probably Chinese Lanterns. I felt that in the absence of his observing the phenomenon for a longer house as we had comprehensive, he power well surface that this was the case. But as I say, I felt that these were shrewdly guided lights, of firm sand.

If you sustain seen whatsoever while this in the self-same area request be sympathetic adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" following the details of your sighting. "ALL Unusual Video IS Held in reserve Inwardly".

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog