Friday, September 9, 2011

Ufo Sighting In Texarkana Texas On May 7Th 2013 Blue Green Ufo Changing Multiple Directionshovering

Ufo Sighting In Texarkana Texas On May 7Th 2013 Blue Green Ufo Changing Multiple Directionshovering
I was outside smoking with my husband and I noticed the blue green light in the sky coming down as if it was a plane landing, then I notice it go upward in the same place it just came down, then it moved sideways and down, in a circular motion. My husband is a skeptic and I asked him what that was since he has an explanation for everything. He began watching the light move around in opposite directions and circular movements when it went below the tree line. We saw the object hovering around the treeline and then it disappeared where we could not see it anymore. I asked him if he thought it was a plane or a helicopter and he said no. The skeptic admits it was a UFO. I don't know if the object landed or what happened after it went out of view, we observed it in the same area of the sky for about five minutes (the whole time I smoked a cigarette I saw it). As soon as I saw the object I knew it was not a plane, a plane at night has flashing lights and red/blue this was a blue green pretty solid but pulsated a bit but it was constantly visible (color). NOTE: I thought the light was green and my husband thought it was blue.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog