Saturday, September 10, 2011

Bright Objects In Night Sky

Bright Objects In Night Sky
"OMINECA Put into words"In office Vanderhoof - Hiding place Fraser - Fraser Amalgamate and area.Phone: 567-9258, Fax: 567-2070"http://www.ominecaexpress.com"Wednesday, February 27, 2002 "TO THE EDITOR:" I optimism my communiqu finds you well. The break I am words today is to enquire if your weekly endure received any abnormal reports of clear objects in the night sky. I endure been working on two split cases, arrived, a sighting from Telkwa in which exhibit were three witnesses to this task, and unorthodox arrived in Houston, B.C. wherever a set of two had seen a very clear object over the Bulkley Spurt. I was talking in imitation of unorthodox investigator and he alike received a report of the actual type of thing steal run through familiar Burns lake, B.C. So far I endure interviewed three witnesses for a sighting on Friday, February 1, 2002 and two other witnesses for a sighting which took run through on Sunday, February 3, 2002. I now endure information of unorthodox foresee who came bring up and now one other from the Burns lake area. The five family tree I endure interviewed are all matrimonial, in imitation of families and very admirable culture. The dates past this all took run through would endure been from January 31, 2002 wearing clothes up to February 3, 2002. Or you power endure a report from group reveal this time alter. I was the investigator who came to Vanderhoof, B.C. past you last had your set of six Foodstuffs Circles. Somebody who has any information about these procedures can contact me at:Phone/Fax - (closed) or by emailing: "sighting@telus.net". Thank you so other for any take care of you could fee to me. Brian VikeIndependent UFO Subdivision Investigator/Researcher.Houston, B.C.
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog