Friday, July 22, 2011

Ufo Sighting In Sandusky Ohio On April 3Rd 2013 Looked Up To Ne And Seen 2 Clutters One Of 3 And One Of 2

Ufo Sighting In Sandusky Ohio On April 3Rd 2013 Looked Up To Ne And Seen 2 Clutters One Of 3 And One Of 2
I was just leaving the house for work around 9:30pm. It was a saturday.I noticed out of the corner of my right eye a light. I looked up thinking to see a street light but what I was seeing was through the trees. I ran north for about two blocks until the trees were gone. What I seen was something like non other ive ever seen. There were five Lights/objects all together. A cluster of three and a cluster of two.The lights werent blinking it was more a pulse from red to oarange to yellow.They hovered for a minute not doing anything to my NE right over ceader point. Then all of a sudden they moved alittle to the left and took off in the clouds to my right. I dont know all the airplanes flying the skys.. but i know the ones im used to seeing and it was nothing like that. Also they werent helecopters because they were close enough to where id hear five helecopters.. no sound... My camera wouldnt even pick up the lights.. Everone later thought I was crazy.Oh also it was a very cloudy night.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog