Sunday, February 13, 2011

May 16 2010 Ufo Sighting Of Green Disk In Envigado Colorado

May 16 2010 Ufo Sighting Of Green Disk In Envigado Colorado
Event Date: 2010-05-16

Event Location: Envigado, CO

Event Description: "I was in my bedroom taking photos to the sky and mountains because the sun and the clouds were making a beautiful landscape: the sun was shining and at the same time there were clouds forming a storm.

I didn't know that in several photos a green light appeared until I watched them late at night. This light appears in the same point but in different positions; it is green and oval.

I didn't feel anything because I didn't see it at the exact moment but it isn't the first time this happens to me. Two years ago, I took a photo to the sky and immediately something reflected in the sky. When I checked the photo there was a white oval light on it. I lost this photo but that is the reason I want to know what is this and i hope you can give an answer.

--Please check out my books at www.amazon.com, Dragons of Asgard & UFO Sightings of 2006-2009,(0ut in June) by Scott C. Waring
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog