Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Ufo Sighting In Kingston Ohio On November 4Th 2013 1St Sighting 1 Group Of 3 Orbs One Single Orb

Ufo Sighting In Kingston Ohio On November 4Th 2013 1St Sighting 1 Group Of 3 Orbs One Single Orb
UFO SIGHTING IN KINGSTON, OHIO ON NOVEMBER 4TH 2013 - 1ST SIGHTING 1 GROUP OF 3 ORBS, ONE SINGLE ORB, 2ND SIGHTING 3 ORBS

On the evening of 11.4.13 at approximately 19:30 hours, we were in our barn, taking care of our animals; feeding and watering. I was outside the barn filling the water tank. I turned around just to look at the sky like I always do and in the southwestern sky I saw 3 orange orbs clustered together light up then a forth orb that was by itself light up just as the 3 orbs began to 'fade' then disappear, the fourth orb then disappeared. It was a little further south than the cluster. The total length of time they were visable was at a count of 2 at most. It was when I saw the first three orbs that I called for my husband who was inside the barn tending to one of our horses, but by the time he made it outside, they were gone. We waited approximately 3 - 5 minutes just to see if they came back which the 3 orb cluster did. It was only visable for a count of 2 again but it was further north than were I had originally found them. Trees blocked our view from where we were at that time so I don't know if they came back. I checked in the front of our house but didn't see them again. They were orange in color. They gradually lit up reached what I thought to be the brightest then faded away. This was for both sightings. There was no movement noticable while they were lit and the only 'movement' I can say I noticed is when the second set of 3 orbs appeared further north. My first thought was flares but that would have left more of a noticable trail or noted movement. There was none. I knew it wasn't headlights as it was to far up in the sky for that. The sky was clear so there was no reflection on the clouds. I don't know what it was and really don't have any sort of explanation other than they were orange orbs. I have never seen anything unusal that I couldn't explain as something 'normal' or ordinary. I am always on the look out for these events but this was the first for both my husband and myself.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog