Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ufo Sighting In Patterson New York On May 4Th 2013 3 Glowing Spheres Traveling South To North On Same Heading

Ufo Sighting In Patterson New York On May 4Th 2013 3 Glowing Spheres Traveling South To North On Same Heading
On Saturday evening (5/4/2013 @ 5:37pm) I was sitting on the deck with my camera waiting for a hummingbird to come to the feeder. As I looked into the clear sky above the feeder I noticed 3 objects in the sky all moving in the same direction. 2 of the orbs seemed to maintain their heading and altitude but the 3rd one moved erraticaly at times between the other 2. The auto focus (on my camera) struggled at first and I couldn't get a shot off...but it did finally lock on focus and I got 6 shots of the orbs before they went behind the trees. What ever they are, they are perfectly round (like a distant full moon in the daytime) and seem to have a black dark area in the center. In the time it took to cross the open space in the trees, I would say they had to be going hundreds of mph. They seemed faster than a jet and moved like a jet cannot. It made me feel strange. I don't know of anything we could have that could do what they did.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog