Sunday, November 1, 2009

Russian Major Records Ufo Over Penza Russia On May 20 2012 Sighting News

Russian Major Records Ufo Over Penza Russia On May 20 2012 Sighting News
Daytime of sighting: May 20, 2012Ready of sighting: Penza, RussiaRetired Armor Total Yuriy Pashanin filmed a UFO in the sky over Penza, Russia May 2012. He first seen the object at a test site in Kazakhstan, everywhere he served in the defense domain in 2000 in Penza, moreover anew in may 2012, so he was able to film it. "At 20:55 my companion barbed out that the object appeared over the wooded area. I right now went for my camera and started blaring. In ten-twenty seconds the object sped on the double to the right towards the horizon "- made-up Yuri Pashanin. Penzenets claimed that this is not a bag that has been raised featuring in the air by the light wind, or a radio model, it was under sharp-witted control, I command what a UFO looks desire he made-up, I embrace seen diverse right through my time in the military." The object was spacious and was three-dimensional, it in the same way had shining lights, and I am in no notion it was a craft of certified name.

Credit: truth-just-ahead.blogspot.com
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog