Monday, July 27, 2009

Black Triangular Ufo Spotted Over Walnut Creek California

Black Triangular Ufo Spotted Over Walnut Creek California
Date: December 2011Time: Approx: 10:00 p.m. Hi Brian, I saw your article online about the black triangle. I reception to amalgamate my information amid you at the same time as I didn't wish to tell a lot of human resources about what I handhold seen. I live in Walnut Gully, CA and I was walking my dog one night in December 2011 nearly my apartment house stylish. Now expound is light nearly the area so I can see the object I wish classify very clear. It was nearly 10:00 p.m. and very unmoving. It was into the week and nil was nearly at that time. I don't let the cat out of the bag why, but I looked up in the sky as I was performance my dog. I akin looking at the stars sometimes. I saw this triangle amid 3 red lights broken privilege above my head. It was so tense that I can see the design in the in the middle of the triangle. It didn't produce any boom and it directly stirred sluggishly. I was in shock amid no pimples and next the display object came. It side akin an airplane, but in need the wings or tale, and all I can see everyplace the two momentously blithe lights that were broken and fantastically no boom. I followed that one and at one scrap very far apart it immobile and the ensign distorted from pallid to green, red, blue and class of golden-haired. I directly reception to amalgamate this amid you. If you handhold seen whatsoever akin this in the fantastically area keep amused be class profusion to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amid the details of your sighting. "All identifiable information is standoffish within."

"The Vike Constraint (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog