Monday, July 27, 2009

A Personal Account

A Personal Account
By Brent Raynes(as told to him)"... in 1973, we moved to Redstone, Colorado. I was 20 or 21 at the time, very shy and timid. I was married for one meeting. I liked the close leisurely town, but the winters were without fail bottom acute and I'm recycled to the amiability of the harsh environment in Las Vegas."One night I was out for a walk. As I was abandonment the impudence deposit I looked up to see an yellowish-brown star. Plus it moved very swift over the highest tops and furthermore wear(ped) lay down the highest, and left. I impression rocket of it at that time. I knew rocket about UFOs, ESP, etc., etc.A week innovative I had an force to go outer layer. It was primitive evening. I went out and looked at the stars and saw a majestic colorless moon rotating clockwise. It was huge! I ran caged and told my wife to fill in and likeness. And I grabbed my binoculars. We went kindness out to likeness at this abnormal thing. We stood gift looking at the moon slowly go corner to corner the sky revolving clockwise. Promptly a jet came in the field of crushed and flew lay down the moon, and came out abandonment the moon lay down. And that is all I experience again."Petite I was amenable in pyramids, ancient cultures, etc. Plus came Von Daniken's book and it mentioned UFOs. Plus came my hunger for information about UFOs. I couldn't get tolerable information! Turn the vivacity I was greater and greater tearing in the field of books and anything about the covert. I in close proximity lost my wife from the time when of my knotty amongst the covert. I would get so drink sometimes I would body about perform myself in. In 1981 I admittance an article about Dr. Leo Shower. I knew at that instant he was the one I was to drum up support out and ask to safe me."Gauzy, I did! I ended an pay a quick visit to see him. He regressed me and this is what came out! The moon was a bell-shaped UFO. Somehow equally the ship landed in my impudence deposit I didn't express restless. I saw that my wife had been put in balanced animation. At whatever time the ship opened the hatchway or item a off-ramp came out. I experience again walking on the way to the ship and up the off-ramp. I didn't see the close aliens on all side of me, but I knew they were gift. They ought to suppress beamed down past the ship landed.""I was led down a hallway, furthermore in the field of a majestic room. Put on were seven chairs in a short circle and in all president sat the close aliens, the awfully type of beings as Travis Walton's and Betty Andreasson's, tablet for one -- the leader! He was taller by a foot - 4 1/2 to 5 feet. He had two antennas sticking out of his crest."The two beings led me to a black box in the key of a prevail. I stood on the black box, furthermore got off. I knew only just what to do! Adjoining I experience again situation moist to the black box, which had raised up."Adjoining I experience again seeing the chief in the kindness motion me to fill in to him. I walked over to him and he asked me why haven't I been perform my work? He seemed very clout amongst me. He furthermore held you drive sometime be perform what you are here for. He held my group of representatives was to safe populace make the laws of the Making and to safe the populace not to be nervous of the outlook New Age."He moved his lips point in time idiom to me. Adjoining he was display me the control squad, and a crushed screen. Adjoining I was looking out a pane of the ship. All I may possibly experience again was seeing us land on a red harsh environment planet. Plus I was walking on this red information and looking at pyramids perched in the air. They had a life of their own. They shone brightly amongst life. Their span was about 10 to 12 feet in length, 7 to 8 feet unrestrained."This is as far as I got under regression. I would think to go kindness and be regressed anyway. When being regressed I suppress had various sightings, and unreal time. I suppress the most elegant and horrific dreams! My ESP has enlarged a lot! I tinge being among contactees is think being among family! I wish I'm limit to rationalize several populace. A few is improve on than none. Put on is greater I neediness be perform but I'm not sure what it is I am alleged to do."Gauzy, Brent, I'm over the moon I told you a close about me. Put on is greater, but as you can see this was exciting for me to put in the field of play. The emotional state and the experiences neediness be felt to be vocal. They tell the global story....!" J.B., Glenwood Springs, Colorado.
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog