Friday, September 19, 2008

Ufo Photographed Above Jenson Kentucky

Ufo Photographed Above Jenson Kentucky
On August 31, 2011, two friends talked quietly when, one of them, have taken a strange photo above the city of Jenson (in the State of Kentucky). In fact, on this picture, we can see a horseshoe-shaped UFO!

Strange object seems to emit green lights and, according to their testimony, it was perfectly peaceful. This case has been reported at MUFON for a thorough investigation.

WITNESS STATEMENT


"I did not take these photos. My friend was visiting and we were sitting around talking. I don't know what brought up the subject but it went to UFOs."

"My friend asked "Did I ever show you the picture I got on my iPod?" I said no. She said she took it 2 years ago over Jenson, Ky."

"She had just bought the iPod and heard that it took really good photos so she went outside and started taking photos of the clouds in the night sky."

"She came back in and checked them. Most were black but she noticed one that had a light in the bottom corner. She zoomed in on it [which is the enlarged one] and saw what it was."

"She did not see or hear anything at the time she took it. She only showed it to her family and my son before showing me. She got a new iPod [or cell phone, I don't know which} and had everything transferred over to the new one."

"I could not believe what I was seeing when I first saw it. I asked her if she cared if I sent it to you and she said no."

"She is not one to make up stuff or fake things. She is a mother of 3 working to get her degree in physical therapy."

"She's very level headed and admits she does not know what it is. I asked her if "UFO" ever came to mind and she said yes but was not sure."

"So here are the pictures. I hope you can find out what it is. You can contact me if you want to talk to her about it."

SOURCEhttp://www.ufocasebook.com/2013/jensonky083111.html, May 23, 2013
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog