Monday, June 9, 2008

Ufo Sighting In Iowa On May 9Th 1980 Ufo Called Me Out House Left Me A Message

Ufo Sighting In Iowa On May 9Th 1980 Ufo Called Me Out House Left Me A Message
UFO SIGHTING IN IOWA ON MAY 9TH 1980 - UFO CALLED ME OUT HOUSE LEFT ME A MESSAGE

I was 15 in 1980, I was just home from school at 3pm and had the urge to go outside. No one was around despite it being a beautiful spring day right after school. From out of the North a small Saturn shaped shiny and dull orb came around the neighbors house and hovered over the edge of the roof 10 feet (3 meters) above me. Lights then formed and started circling around the craft with this message pizza Hut Special 15.99. I was frozen to the spot for about 3minutes and could not leave. Suddenly it literally just disappeared and I felt released to be able to leave. This experience has stayed with me and was the beginning of my research and constant fascination with all things UFO since. I have never to my knowledge ha.had another experience. Years later I visited a psychic who told me my mind was not ready to receive the message at that time, but what it really said was " be patient, Rick,the time is not yet"

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog