Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Paranormal Massive Triangular Ufo Spotted Over Banbury Oxfordshire Uk

Paranormal Massive Triangular Ufo Spotted Over Banbury Oxfordshire Uk
Date: July 2, 2011Time: 11:00 p.m. Hi, I am foreign language regarding your sighting in March past of 2011. I saw them and that isn't the simply thing. I accept seen so distant in the sky over Banbury, in the midst of a mammoth triangle that came from late at night the cloud (Cumulus) and descended on the north side of Banbury at 11:00pm on Saturday honorable gone. The best thing about it was that portray was distinct Chinese lanterns at the especially time which of course excel in the middle of an orange/yellow light and shine out snappishly afterwards. The triangle had white lights and was stirring very quickly towards the ground. The amount of it essential accept been a km spanning easy! That is honorable the last one I saw portray are countless, countless above sightings that I may possibly tell you about that go all the way support to 2000.

Right a transient make a note about me, I am a personal pilot 15 living in the middle of my CAA/FAA licenses and check out on 4 work of fiction types of aeroplane. I am an satisfactory in aircraft recognition and am no interloper to weather and it's twists. I live on Old Parr Friendly which gives me an unbeatable facial expression of North Banbury and the horizon spanning the northern sky and a highly-flavored facial expression of the western sky. Anyways I decorative to collect support soon. Regards. If you accept seen whatever like this in the especially area fulfill be species ample to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the middle of the details of your sighting. "All customary information is held in reserve furtive."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog