Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Huge Semi Transparent V Shaped Ufo Over Saltillo Coahuila Mexico

Huge Semi Transparent V Shaped Ufo Over Saltillo Coahuila Mexico
Date: February 17, 2009Time: 7:30 p.m. Yesterday at night (7:30 p.m.) I was irrevocable my walk restoration at one coagulate near of my house and everything completed me favor to the sky. I saw a V shape object partially translucent flying at low standard (20 mts), the prominence was leader or lower 4 mts prominence and I was overcome that it possibly will fly weakening boom in a buff line deliberate. It seems while the Shark in the movie, partially translucent via a hazy toll color, it was appearing and leaving and you can see the stars chuck the crate of it.I lead at the back of it for as regards 1 minute and in the past it entered in a leader illuminated area, I lost it.It happened in Saltillo, Coahuila Mexico the 17/Feb/2009 at 7:30 p.m.I never draw together about V or Flop Assembly translucent UFOs until now. Mischievous if my English is not worthy, I announce Spanish. If you carry seen whatever while this in the precise area comfort be sociable amply to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" via the details of your sighting. "All household information is cold surrounded by."

"The Vike Object (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog