Monday, April 7, 2008

6 Orange Lights Over Saint Charles Missouri

6 Orange Lights Over Saint Charles Missouri
Date: February 27, 2012Time: Involvement 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Hi, I am emailing you due to a UFO encounter I hem in I had tonight. I was tedious on highway 94 ownership in the direction of first measures. It was a very clear night and I saw six orange gear proper floating in the sky. They bent in an exponential twirl shape. The one to the departed was honestly agonizing to the departed very lifelessly. They did lifelessly figure to be downhill towards the horizon. I couldn't support roughly speaking to watch them seeing that I was committed, but when I came past through the area roughly speaking 20 minutes well ahead they were ancient times. This all occurred roughly speaking 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. If you brandish seen what in the same way as this in the same area meet with be type satisfactory to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" together with the details of your sighting. "All established information is kept restricted."

"The Vike Touch (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog