Monday, December 29, 2014

Ufo Sighting In Dayton Ohio Indiana On July 9Th 1989 Me And My Ex Where Going Do Road She Noticed The Light

Ufo Sighting In Dayton Ohio Indiana On July 9Th 1989 Me And My Ex Where Going Do Road She Noticed The Light
UFO SIGHTING IN DAYTON OHIO, INDIANA ON JULY 9TH 1989 - ME AND MY EX WHERE GOING DO ROAD SHE NOTICED THE LIGHT,THEN AS SHE TOLD ME I NOTICED THE LIGHT,THEN IT WAS ON TOP OF THE CAR

On a country road in Richmond in,we where,my ex girlfriend and myself,she felt this was part of a series of events,we where arguing about whitlet streibers book transformations and she noticed a light travlling off the road to the south,i was driving,so I had to peek and look back at road and at the light,as I looked at light then back at road,...it was that quickly over the moving car.It stayed over us going down the road for some time until I noticed a car approaching in the opposite direction,we then left that area,and drove to another part of the town,she keep insistening that it was still following us, and that she had just saw behind yhe trees,as I went around the bend,i saw the ufo,just sitting there in the sky.i turned sound snd left the area. My ex tells a story more detailed and longer,with more interaction with something..please this is to me just the tip of the iceberg.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog