Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Henley Beach Adelaide Australia Green Light Streaks Through The Sky

Henley Beach Adelaide Australia Green Light Streaks Through The Sky
Posted: February 5, 2009Date: Mid 2008Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.Establish of Sighting: Henley Seaside Adelaide.Topic of witnesses: 1Topic of Objects: 1Construct of Objects: Surround.Concluded Natural world of Event/Sighting: Privilege a rapid sighting. I was sitting out the support of my parents house having a chat as well as the significant family seeing that all off a sudden I saw a new light grow across the sky quite low, around about the peak of landing method for airplanes. I stood up to get a elder peer and I told anybody to get up as well as me, but it had dead. The closest crack of dawn I went online to adversity if character else saw the exceptionally thing, but found nil. That's it.Thank you to the chronicle for their report.Brian Vike, Controller HBCC UFO Tunnel and institute of the Vike Story UFO Witness radio show. email: hbccufo@telus.net HBCC UFO Tunnel Blog: *HBCC UFO Tunnel BLOGS*HBCC UFO Tunnel, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog