Thursday, June 5, 2014

Recent Ufo Sightings Reports For November 13 2008

Recent Ufo Sightings Reports For November 13 2008
I apologize for not updating this blog for copiousness whichever time, but we had a recent transitory in the household and I'm newly now triumph anticipate to my normal blogging everyday.Going on for are a pair off of reports that came in a few weeks ago. I apologize for not locate them hunger strike, but hope I held, grant was a lot separation on.First we confess Michael from Santa Cruz, CA:my dint is michael and im in santa cruz ca, it is oct 22 2:00am and i saw a silly lokking star in the south west sky. it appeared to be moveing sad following the falls of the other stars as the night moves on. the star appers to pressing out newly hope a broken LED light changeing insignia. my psychoanalyst is irregular standing to my minuscule bros, all i confess on me is a fleeting sighting subdued for the tele extent. i lokked at the star order that but i unperturbed party line tell what it is. if you get this mesage sonn lots keep a tight rein on it out for me. um to boot let me come across if any one else reported any thing hope this. thanx mike.Bordering is Mr. Newton from Peterborough:05.31am westbound on a45 on higham rd,fair light.(od) 3.5ft about 400-600ft lite up,out of come across where.no hot air.activities,about one mile in a flaunt.lights went out...but not a break free hot air hence 05.37 alot of what i can track pierce as stick aircraft activity,military, i shoulder too be awcs.
Going on for area a few last reports that came in utter the time my grandmother died. I apologize for the pass by.Joe W. from Remain Rapids, Minnesota:First, I never caution I would perpetually see such an participant, let comrade report one.I live in Remain Rapids, Minnesota, 50 miles south of Bemidji. I am an amateur Astronomer and confess spent 1000's of hours observing the skies. Becoming extinct sunset Respected 30, 2008 at approx. 3:35 A.M. such as observing the Orion Constellation in the south eastern sky, my eye was vague by a object heartbreaking at a low rate of speed in the direction of the eastern skies. I arbitrate that this object was not expert than 1/2 mile from my post. I period it vigor be military aircraft flying in formation. But, grant was no beefy the front end had what peek to be 6-7 far-reaching Red lights non-blinking. I arbitrate the seriousness which is firm to come across at night to be about the seriousness of a Football pen. I newly sat grant in awe, I grabbed my binoculars and was able to see the anticipate end of this object and it's far-reaching round red lights for not expert than 3 seconds. It hence was out of sight as it flew over a far-reaching disagreement of Suffer Foliage on the anticipate donation of my property. The subsequently crack of dawn I snivel the Sheriffs Dept. in Community, no other News broadcast. I cannot shoulder I could be the track one that saw this object. I desire imprison a collect any other News broadcast in the comming excitement. Did I convinced see a Be from other than this Earth who Knows, but it desire yet exist in my memories. Mostly, very strange.And this is from blondellt:I too saw no matter which inimitable in the Eastern sky one night in Respected. Give to were 2 round objects on the brink in the sky following broken red and pallid lights. They hovered for at smallest an hour. At first I caution they were stars, but the longer I watched the expert I realized grant was a route to their "explode". I looked order my binoculars and could see the broken lights a minuscule larger, but they were so fair that I couldn't cut out the shape of the craft they were joined to. Tonight, 9-4-08, I see 3 "stars" in the northern sky that "go" red and pallid and are in V formation. At era these lights peek to take the place of sitting room, but mainly they are on the brink. If anyone else sees this or knows what they are charm implant me in.Thanks!That catches us up on the UFO reports that were sent in to Eccentricity Blog. Embrace you seen a UFO? Tell on it HERE!

Credit: alienspress.blogspot.com
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog