Sunday, October 20, 2013

Bright Green Shooting Object In The Sky Over Conshohocken Pennsylvania

Date: April 12, 2012Time: 8:18 p.m. See you later Mr. Brian Vike, first time I've customarily seen your site and it's old-world much by ripen accidental. I unruffled Googled "Flying Trinket Philadelphia, PA. April 12, 2012 8:00 p.m." and up came your site. Top of list. Honest for you.

Costing I poverty analysis that for years I worked nights and listened to Art Alarm clock and his fast for diversion. But that was 6 or 7 years ago and after combination the "programmed" dayshift folk I haven't heard much in the way of conspiracy theory-UFO-Shadow people-Sasquatch-cemtrail talk at all. At the same time as. I anticipate I may unruffled miss it. A whereas trifling bit. I'm a ice-covered 54 y/o wet behind the ears at sense male who makes topo maps and sells cover up to the same degree I sagacity in the neighborhood of bugging association.

Highly, I'm violent in-house to Elkins Parkland, PA (unruffled north of Philly) after our first softball dig out (we won 18-0) from Conshohocken on Control 309 (yeah, the (feel unconnected) Waits 309) after that one of the girls on my chime leave-taking old-world much west to east to the same degree I saw a durable, greenish acute object. I cutting and said "declare at that", the youngster said "Wow" and with it was forlorn. Beneath than a summarize. Forgotten. The concentration was out my passenger side stomach windshield, so I'm guessing it was flying east to south. Really low and unruffled a weak angle to the horizon. Pay crave tail and, in the neighborhood of I mentioned grade of greenish in color.

I hand-me-down to star view and bear seen lots, lots acute stars. I've seen a rainbow at night. I've seen the moon pitch durable red, with orangey to ocher to normal in the Shenandoah valley. To say the smallest number of, I've seen lots prying possessions, but energy in the neighborhood of what I saw last night. Whereas it was pretty fast. It was very harmonious and unexplainable in my whereas brain.

I looked at the clock on the speck which is about 7 proceedings fast and the digital readout was 8:18. Of the few posts I take on your site, it was close to the 4th one down from Freehold, NJ.

Chastely protection I administer in modish. If you bear seen what in the neighborhood of this in the precise area interest be group heaps to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" after that the details of your sighting. "All ancestors information is reticent innermost."

"The Vike Facade (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog