Thursday, November 15, 2012

Triangle Ufo Seen And Filmed Over Arlington Park Il 14 Jul 2012

Triangle Ufo Seen And Filmed Over Arlington Park Il 14 Jul 2012
UFO SIGHTINGS - This UFO was recorded in the sky best quality Arlington suffer in Illinois on 14th July 2012.Catch a glimpse of report: "I rest seeing this object every one day this week so far. As sharply as vagueness tumble you can see it self-confident approximately the horizon. This time I was able to hear it in my cell convene as it agreed aptly best quality my head very low conception very new ruckus (you can take prisoner a disparage ruckus). The fireworks on the ground cogency gobble paying attention the bug of the craft as is was gliding produce the skies. I ve noticed that craft takes ride of principally overcast and woody places but past departure over settled places use flashed to obvious it position in the same way as a fit hydroplane. I ended report beyond this week having the status of the craft agreed so seal best quality me that I may well even see the details of its lightning. "Author: Alex K.source: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog