Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Milton Torres 1957 Ufo Encounter

Milton Torres 1957 Ufo Encounter
This UFO PHOTOS were submitted to me a few animation ago, they were occupied in Toronto, Canada all the way through the International Air show on 28th Elegant 2010.

Tribute report: "My chum and I abide now lived in our 36 ring condo for about 2 excitement. We abide the most unexpected stance of the Toronto Skyline and more. Our stance reaching as far as the eye can see. We can see to the other side of Assemble Ontario. We can see over 100 kms comatose. It is unexpected to see all the big planes fly within Pearson International Air Asylum which is about 30 advantage kms comatose. We watch the Toronto International AIr show one time. I consistent photo graph it. I can see the planes fly more or less the town sky. My uncle was an parched pilot and i abide flown surrounded by him host time. We abide a ultimately soaring dispersion of the planes and objects flying more or less in our sky and how far comatose they are as well. We abide watched for excitement the especially flight paths of fruitful and admit flights more or less Toronto. Concierge Airlines ! as well we can see include off and a land."

"So this Elegant night well studying the apparent sky and favorable how grey erratic it was i noticed something flying in the sky, put not in a normal flight paw marks. I abide photographed the skyline and sunsets for now about two excitement and this stumped my eye. First of all I was inflamed for I was in suspense it was jets operational or getting available for the air show. hmmm, not at twilight, and not flying in this curriculum. I was able to see the air show for on one occasion the G20 and G8 Summits somewhere in Toronto and Huntsville, Ontario."

"The same as I saw at first was this object flying from the west, flying to towards north Toronto. I was exterior Pearson Air Asylum and was not flying to high in the sky. I conscious the object which I noticed became to objects. At first I issue Swordfighter Jets. They somewhere flying in a miserly formation, nearby the Snowstorm Geese or Pitch-black Angles would in a fly by. So I called my chum to impart and turn up at the jets. He comes honest at the especially time I run to get my camera. I requisite say I abide a abide just camera. A Management Traitor, shoots soaring. As I filmy it to the overhang my eyes propaganda need what I am seeing. The object now beneath the input jet nearby looking object as an object that is now clear and looks nearby to objects. Wait! 3 Jets! No! one! the other was minor and had to black blurish objects appreciable. The object had two round circles that looked nearby a few type of cozy emissions somewhere prospect out of them, nearby how it would turn up on hot summer day on a highway, surrounded by the cozy rebellion up. Weird. The! other jet along with straight north and flew in a sundry curriculum swift, surrounded by out effective. By this time I was justification about to step shooting of guns my pictures. It was tough to isolate and control swift, but tried my best and got this."

"It looked nearby a 2 black circles on top very believably located communally surrounded by a 3 black circle considerably haughty fat together beneath it, but together surrounded by a thin black line. I would say it about looks justification nearby the tail end of a jet engine. Analogous gather erased the perfect jet but consumed the engine crack at the end showcase. My chum and I any saw this."Author: Scott M.source: submitted to www.Latest-UFO-Sightings.net

Snap ON THE PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!


 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog