Monday, December 12, 2011

Ufo Sighting In Lansing Michigan On August 7Th 2013 Red Star Like Object Observed With Flickering Colors

Ufo Sighting In Lansing Michigan On August 7Th 2013 Red Star Like Object Observed With Flickering Colors
UFO SIGHTING IN LANSING, MICHIGAN ON AUGUST 7TH 2013 - RED, STAR-LIKE OBJECT OBSERVED WITH FLICKERING COLORSWas outdoors facing the West about 11:30 p.m. looked up into the sky and saw a red object that seemed star-like and hovering. I got my binoculars out to see if I could zoom in and it appeared the object was flickering various colors. Upon watching this object it appeared to move in a north-western direction. I watched the object from inside my home and began feeling sick, dizzy, scared and nervous. Locked all my doors, shut the blinds and tried to sleep, but started having sleep panic attacks (panic while falling asleep). I felt like something was watching me and possibly in my house. I have a history of sleep panic, but have not experienced them in over a year until last night. I also have a long history of seeing UFOs, which I have documented almost all of them on MUFON. My adult daughter witnessed the light as well. None of us in the house slept well last night. I took two pictures and thought I was capturing one object, but upon review of the pictures there are two objects; both appear to be the same type of object and color. You need to download the photos and zoom in to at least 50% or more to see them. They are in the left/center bottom of the pictures on both shots.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog