Saturday, March 6, 2010

Ufo Sighting In Oklahoma On April 15Th 1993 Silver Spherical Object Hovering In Sky

Ufo Sighting In Oklahoma On April 15Th 1993 Silver Spherical Object Hovering In Sky
I was living in Tulsa Ok, and I was about 12 yrs old at the time. I was living in an apartment complex and was riding my bicycle to the office where I would normally check the mail. For some reason I could not understand, I had a feeling to look almost directly above my head to the sky. There were trees around me, but I could see the object very clearly. I cannot remember the exact time frame, but I know it was either spring or summer when I witnessed this. I could not comprehend what I was looking at. Nothing could make any sense in my mind as to what the object was or could be. It was a perfect sphere shaped object that sat without any motion whatsoever in the sky and it was reflective as if a mirror could be made into a sphere. The sculpture in Chicago of the bean shaped reflective surface would best describe it's appearance. I didn't feel anything other that I kept telling myself that I need to watch this and not move. For some reason, as I was sitting on my bike, I had moved forward and as I did, a tree branch blocked my view of the object, and it had disappeared from my view. At the time my younger brother was with me and I told him to look up because he would see a UFO. I'm not sure what made me say this, but I told him that. He witnessed the object move at the same time the tree branch had blocked my view. He told me that it shot to the right at a speed immeasurable to the human eye.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog