Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Strange Artifacts Laying On Mars Next To Nasa Curiosity Rover

Strange Artifacts Laying On Mars Next To Nasa Curiosity Rover
I am not totally sure if any of these features prove that we are looking at intelligent design but at a minimum we are looking at design from years and years of water exposure. The whole area looks like a dumping ground for the remnants of an ancient Martian civilization that bit the dust many years back. The quality of the latest MASTCAM shots have been very atrocious! I am hoping that they start using the MAHLI cam more to take shots of the area around the rover! Check out the images and please comment below and let me know what you think! Many more to come I wanted to check this one off of the list!.. NASA Link: Article With Enhanced Images: LIKE, COMMENT, & SHARE on FACEBOOK, TWITTER & THE REST :) Much love to you all! "I see what I see, You see what you " - MeUFO photo's you took? NASA photo's from Mars? Anything you have I am willing to take a look at! Request that I review a picture or send me a video tip by emailing me at will@ and sending me what you have along with the links! Also check me out online at: - Anomaly - Personal - My Facebook - Scholarship for - My Channel - Energy Field Information Network (WhatsUpInTheSky)
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog