Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Ufo Sighting In Saint Paul Minnesota On October 25Th 2013 Drsilver Object No Lights No Tail No Wings

Ufo Sighting In Saint Paul Minnesota On October 25Th 2013 Drsilver Object No Lights No Tail No Wings
UFO SIGHTING IN SAINT PAUL, MINNESOTA ON OCTOBER 25TH 2013 - {DR}SILVER OBJECT, NO LIGHTS, NO TAIL, NO WINGS, I COULD HAVE SHOT IT DOWN

I was at a stop sign, 1 block parallel to I94E. It was still daylight out. I saw a silver cylinder cross my path through my windshield. It was travel ing south, right above the tree-line. There were no windows or markings on it. I would estimate the speed at 30 mph. The size would be between 40 to 50 feet. It had no right to be there, if I had the family shotgun, I could have nailed it. They are suppose to be in somebody elses neighborhood or on TV. Im going out and buy a shotgun or rifle right now. I know it was a probe. I will provide a sketch.

LATEST UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - People are raising thousands of dollars a day using Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Raise Money for:


Healthcare, Medical Bills - Funeral Expenses, Memorial Gifts - Crisis/Emergency Money Needed - Mission Trips, Faith, Church - Education, Tuition, Books - Vet Bills, Animals in Need - Dreams, Hopes and Wishes - Accept Charitable DonationsAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog