Thursday, May 7, 2009

Ufo News Disc Shaped Ufo Spotted By Local Eyewitness Hovering Above California

Ufo News Disc Shaped Ufo Spotted By Local Eyewitness Hovering Above California
This disc shaped UFO has been caught hovering 20ft of the ground, the eyewitness spotted this UFO at knights park California and stated the craft did not make a noise.

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY


I was taking a picture of a man standing next to a big tree on the top of a large hill. I did not notice anything unusual in the sky until I was looking at mt pictures days later. While I was at Knight's Ferry Park in Knight's Ferry, CA, I did not see this object with my naked eye,nor did I hear anything unusual. My main interest for taking the photo was the perspective of the man standing next to the tree.Upon noticing the object in the picture, I enlarged that portion of the picture as much as I could. If you notice, the object does not cast a shadow on the hill below leading me to think it is behind the hill not on top of it. If you look closely, the object appears to be reflecting the sun. The man on the hill did not appear to notice the object as he and his dog continued their walk along the top of the hill.

UFO SIGHTING DESCRIPTION -


DATE - 2008-04-17 11:30AM

LOCATION - Knights Ferry California USA

COLOUR - Silver / Black



Origin: umad-mysteries.blogspot.com
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog