Friday, January 30, 2009

Ufo Sighting In New Jersey On June 22Nd 2013 Was Taking Pictures Of The Super Moon With My New Camera

Ufo Sighting In New Jersey On June 22Nd 2013 Was Taking Pictures Of The Super Moon With My New Camera
UFO SIGHTING IN NEW JERSEY ON JUNE 22ND 2013 - WAS TAKING PICTURES OF THE SUPER MOON WITH MY NEW CAMERA. FROM BELOW THE MOON CAME 2 ORANGE ORBS WHICH ME AND MY DAUGHTER THOUGHT WERE FIREWORKS AT FIRST. THEY "ROSE " QUICKLY AND MOVED TO OUR WEST. NO NOISE AT ALL.I was outside my home and taking pictures of the super moon with my new camera. After taking a shot or two, 2 orange orbs shot up directly below the moon. At first we thought they were fireworks. But then they moved up and over to the left of my house. Although they seemed to move in a path like a helicopter and at the height of a helicopter, they made absolutely no noise whatsoever. In addition, they seem more to be floating than being run by any type of mechanics. I took pictures and was just able to download them on my computer today since I am learning how to use my camera. I was surprised to see the results. These objects were 100 percent not a helicopter, plane or balloon. They also were not stars or planets. My best guess is they are some type of geological or atmospheric phenomena. The only problem with that is that they seemed to know where they were going and not moving in a haphazard fashion. They were definitely travelling together. I will try to download the original photos as well as the photos of the moon I took that night. I also will include a couple that i cropped and zoomed in on. In one of the pictures, the object seems like three blurry white globes. The objects floated out of sight.2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog