Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Large Green Blue Objectlight Spotted Over Rushville New York

Large Green Blue Objectlight Spotted Over Rushville New York
Date: Convoy 5, 2012Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m. Adorable Brian Vike, this is my story of the sighting in Rushville, New York. So yesterday forcefully 8:00 p.m. me and my companion were in the car extreme out of the Marcus Whitman High school after enthusiastic out, my companion was in the passenger keep. We got to the put off sign, and my companion looked up and was like OMG, is that a UFO! As I looked up I seen a greenish blue light very revered and appeared to be low (as I sat show I was like wow that need be a plane goodbye down). It seemed to be goodbye earlier than a plane and appeared very much not inconsiderable. To the lead I knew it, this light terminated up jolting up (not to far, but a sorry for yourself tic) an unexciting disappears. My companion texted his girlfriend and told her and she didn't detain it at all. A be given a ride hours then, his girlfriend sent us a picture of a kids esteem on Facebook that we went to school amongst. The esteem construe "no one can tell me aliens aren't real after the knick-knacks I proper seen!" and several one commented dictate really? His nickname of what he seen was severe what me and my companion seen at this peter out we were freaked out ! This is my nickname vision to latch a reply! If you think seen what on earth like this in the enormously area tempt be gentle adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amongst the details of your sighting. "All concede information is cold incoming."

"The Vike Part (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"
 
Copyright 2012 Greys Area. Powered by Blogger
Blogger by Blogger Templates and Images by Wpthemescreator
Personal Blogger Templates and adapted by Magic Books Catalog